Scrabble word: INLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INLAY exist?
Definitions of INLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - (dentistry) a filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place
- noun - a decoration made by fitting pieces of wood into prepared slots in a surface
- verb - decorate the surface of by inserting wood, stone, and metal
- To set (pieces of wood or ivory, for example) into a surface, usually at the same level, to form a design.
- To decorate by setting in such designs.
- To insert (a photograph, for example) within a mat in a book.
- Contrasting material set into a surface in pieces to form a design.
- A design, pattern, or decoration made by inlaying.
- A solid filling, as of gold or porcelain, fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place.
- verb - to set into a surface
There are 5 letters in INLAY: A I L N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INLAY plus a wildcard: INLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INLAY
Images for INLAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.