Scrabble word: LITANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITANY exist?
Definitions of LITANY in dictionaries:
- noun - any long and tedious address or recital
- noun - a prayer consisting of a series of invocations by the priest with responses from the congregation
- A liturgical prayer consisting of a series of petitions recited by a leader alternating with fixed responses by the congregation.
- A repetitive or incantatory recital: a litany of praise for the new professor.
- noun - a ceremonial form of prayer