Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITANY exist?
Definitions of LITANY in dictionaries:
- noun - any long and tedious address or recital
- noun - a prayer consisting of a series of invocations by the priest with responses from the congregation
- A liturgical prayer consisting of a series of petitions recited by a leader alternating with fixed responses by the congregation.
- A repetitive or incantatory recital: a litany of praise for the new professor.
- noun - a ceremonial form of prayer
There are 6 letters in LITANY: A I L N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITANY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITANY plus a wildcard: LITANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITANY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITANY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.