Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAINTLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAINTLY exist?
Definitions of FAINTLY in dictionaries:
- adv - to a faint degree or weakly perceived
- adv - in a faint manner
There are 7 letters in FAINTLY: A F I L N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAINTLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAINTLY plus a wildcard: FAINTLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAINTLY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAINTLY
- Cool Celebrities Edie Sedgwick Fashion
- Authenticate This jewelry or Seller - Page 351 - PurseForum
- Kaleidoscope (UK) faintly Blowing 1969 Rising Storm Review
- Bernard Sleigh The Horns of Elfland faintly Blowing 1900
- 367 Title Ulpius Globe Date 1542 Author Euphrosyne Ulpius ...
- Heavenly Cake Walk Maple-Pecan Medjool Date Rugelach
- faintly Amused a culture odyssey
- 365 [365-137] ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.