Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INLAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INLAYS exist?
Definitions of INLAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - (dentistry) a filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place
- noun - a decoration made by fitting pieces of wood into prepared slots in a surface
- verb - decorate the surface of by inserting wood, stone, and metal
- v - to set into a surface
There are 6 letters in INLAYS: A I L N S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INLAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INLAYS plus a wildcard: INLAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INLAYS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INLAYS
- MIA. - Neues Album TACHELES am 9. Mrz
- Violes exticos - Brazilian Guitar Forum Frum de Violo ...
- Painted Wood Floors Faux Marble & Woodgraining Painted Stone ...
- Moulding Base Board and Wood Inlay
- Custom Floors Tile and Stone inlays
- CLOCKS AND BAROMETERS the 29cm brass chapter ring with Roman and
- inlays and Onlays
- Wild West Guitars PRS Santana Faded Blue Wrap Burst - Sold
- Early sketches for the neck inlay. Note the use of thejack-o-lanterns ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.