Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGAND exist?
Definitions of LIGAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance (an atom or molecule or radical or ion) that forms a complex around a central atom
- An ion, a molecule, or a molecular group that binds to another chemical entity to form a larger complex.
- n - a type of ion or molecule
There are 6 letters in LIGAND: A D G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGAND plus a wildcard: LIGAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGAND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGAND
- Proten ligand binding.PNG
- ligand-receptor pathway diagram
- Caged xenon can be linked to a ligand that binds to proteins ...
- ligand - ligand
- ligand-Gated Ion Channels - Netter Medical Illustrations
- ligand-gated ion channel
- ligand Define ligand at Dictionary.com
- ligand_(biochemistry) - 1cx2 ligand hot spots
- Bidentate ligand ChemistryTutorVista.com
- receptors bind ligands
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.