Scrabble word: LANDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDING exist?
Definitions of LANDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an intermediate platform in a staircase
- noun - structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
- noun - the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface)
- noun - the act of coming to land after a voyage
- verb - reach or come to rest
- verb - cause to come to the ground
- verb - bring into a different state
- verb - bring ashore
- verb - deliver (a blow)
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- The act or process of coming to land or rest, especially after a voyage or flight.
- A termination, especially of a voyage or flight.
- A site for loading and unloading passengers and cargo.
- An intermediate platform on a flight of stairs.
- The area at the top or bottom of a staircase.
- noun - a place for discharging or taking on passengers or cargo
There are 7 letters in LANDING: A D G I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDING plus a wildcard: LANDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.