Scrabble word: LANDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDING exist?
Definitions of LANDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an intermediate platform in a staircase
- noun - structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
- noun - the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface)
- noun - the act of coming to land after a voyage
- verb - reach or come to rest
- verb - cause to come to the ground
- verb - bring into a different state
- verb - bring ashore
- verb - deliver (a blow)
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- The act or process of coming to land or rest, especially after a voyage or flight.
- A termination, especially of a voyage or flight.
- A site for loading and unloading passengers and cargo.
- An intermediate platform on a flight of stairs.
- The area at the top or bottom of a staircase.
- noun - a place for discharging or taking on passengers or cargo