Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LANDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDING exist?
Definitions of LANDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an intermediate platform in a staircase
- noun - structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
- noun - the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface)
- noun - the act of coming to land after a voyage
- verb - reach or come to rest
- verb - cause to come to the ground
- verb - bring into a different state
- verb - bring ashore
- verb - deliver (a blow)
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- The act or process of coming to land or rest, especially after a voyage or flight.
- A termination, especially of a voyage or flight.
- A site for loading and unloading passengers and cargo.
- An intermediate platform on a flight of stairs.
- The area at the top or bottom of a staircase.
- n - a place for discharging or taking on passengers or cargo
There are 7 letters in LANDING: A D G I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDING plus a wildcard: LANDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANDING
- oooohhhh an airplane is landing look look there are blinking lights ...
- touchdown any landing you walk away from is a good landing
- Delta flight 1028 making the first landing on 1028 with new taxiway ...
- Download 1920x1200 landing Strip Wallpaper
- The Perfect Spot to Watch a U2 landing
- Passenger jet landing sky harbor international airport Phoenix air ...
- STS-1 landing
- Photo STS-124 landing
- FileSpace shuttle Endeavour STS-118 landing.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Airplane landing 1024 x 683 Download Close