Scrabble word: LANDINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDINGS exist?
Definitions of LANDINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - an intermediate platform in a staircase
- noun - structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
- noun - the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface)
- noun - the act of coming to land after a voyage
- noun - a place for discharging or taking on passengers or cargo
There are 8 letters in LANDINGS: A D G I L N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDINGS plus a wildcard: LANDINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANDINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.