Scrabble word: HANDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDLING exist?
Definitions of HANDLING in dictionaries:
- noun - manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
- noun - the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- noun - the management of someone or something
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- The act or an instance of one that handles something.
- The way in which a matter, especially a delicate one, is taken care of.
- The way in which a presentation, especially an artistic or theatrical work, is treated.
- noun - the manner in which something is handled