Scrabble word: HANDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDLING exist?
Definitions of HANDLING in dictionaries:
- noun - manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
- noun - the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- noun - the management of someone or something
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- The act or an instance of one that handles something.
- The way in which a matter, especially a delicate one, is taken care of.
- The way in which a presentation, especially an artistic or theatrical work, is treated.
- noun - the manner in which something is handled
There are 8 letters in HANDLING: A D G H I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDLING plus a wildcard: HANDLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.