Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DARLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DARLING exist?
Definitions of DARLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - an Australian river
- adj - dearly loved
- A dearly beloved person.
- One that is greatly liked or preferred; a favorite: “the pride and vanity of the rich, the darlings of fate” (Mario Puzo).
- Dearly beloved.
- Regarded with special favor; favorite: “Metaphysics and poetry... are my darling studies” (Samuel Taylor Coleridge).
- Charming or amusing: a darling hat.
- n - a much-loved person
There are 7 letters in DARLING: A D G I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DARLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DARLING plus a wildcard: DARLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DARLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DARLING
- darling Review Trailer Teaser Poster DVD Blu-ray Download ...
- Special Name darling
- darling Hindi Movie Wallpapers Esha Deol Fardeen Khan VGreets ...
- darling (2010 film) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- darling - music review by Atta Khan - Planet Bollywood
- Getting more everyday... My darling
- Free darling Wallpapers Photos Pictures Images Free 1024x768 406
- Katrina darling Atomic Pin-Up
- darling Telugu Movie MP3 Songs Released - Tollywood News Telugu ...
- Katrina darling Playboy Photos Kate Middletons Cousin Poses For Racy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.