Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRADLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRADLING exist?
Definitions of CRADLING in dictionaries:
- verb - hold gently and carefully
- verb - bring up from infancy
- verb - hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- verb - cut grain with a cradle scythe
- verb - wash in a cradle
- verb - run with the stick
- v - to nurture during infancy
There are 8 letters in CRADLING: A C D G I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRADLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRADLING plus a wildcard: CRADLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRADLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRADLING
- Cheerleading Monelison Middle School
- Bright Starts Fun on Safari cradling Bouncer (074451069121) 24.99
- Does it hurt Im human. I am human .
- ... maintain their dignity while cradling a fat cock. Others not so much
- Precio El confort y la armona cradling Bouncer Florabella ...
- BrightStarts Contour Bubble cradling Bouncer
- Picture of cradling Bouncer
- Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony cradling Bouncer - Vintage Garden
- Bright Starts - Teensy Turtle cradling Bouncer - CaravanacuJucarii.ro
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.