Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARLIC exist?
Definitions of GARLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - bulbous herb of southern Europe widely naturalized
- noun - aromatic bulb used as seasoning
- An onionlike plant (Allium sativum) of southern Europe having a bulb that breaks up into separable cloves with a strong, distinctive odor and flavor.
- The bulb of this plant.
- v - to season with garlic (an herb used in cooking)
There are 6 letters in GARLIC: A C G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARLIC plus a wildcard: GARLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARLIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARLIC
- Filegarlic.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- nuts about fruit Happy garlic Day
- garlic 1024x768 garlic Fights Source of Foodborne Illness
- ... California garlic Growers Christopher Ranchs California garlic Blog
- Health Benefits of Using garlic or Taking garlic Pills
- ... San Diego Foodstuff garlic Rules Summer Fest 2010 Eases into Fall
- Herbal Extract Companys garlic Supplement Pictures
- garlic Has Been Used as Both Food and Medicine Sultanmedico
- ... some health benefits of garlic i ve always enjoyed adding garlic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.