Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARDING exist?
Definitions of CARDING in dictionaries:
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- n - the process of combing and cleaning cotton fibers; cleaned and combed fibers
There are 7 letters in CARDING: A C D G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARDING plus a wildcard: CARDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARDING
- TYPES OF WOOL carding Wool carding
- The carding Machine
- carding - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- silentowl An Irish Fairy Tale.
- carding Cotton Lint & Making a Puni
- The carding of Wool
- carding in-feed showing carefully weighed and evenly distributed fiber ...
- carding the raw wool removed impurities and tangles. The rollers ...
- Jumbuck carding Ltd can card or blend any fleece
- Anna again showing me how to pull the wool from the carding machine.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.