Scrabble word: LOADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOADING exist?
Definitions of LOADING in dictionaries:
- noun - weight to be borne or conveyed
- noun - a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- noun - the ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- noun - the labor of putting a load of something on or in a vehicle or ship or container etc.
- verb - fill or place a load on
- verb - provide (a device) with something necessary
- verb - transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- verb - put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- A weight placed on something else; a burden.
- A substance added to something else; a filler.
- An addition to an insurance premium.
- The addition of inductance to a transmission line to improve its transmission characteristics.
- noun - a burden