Scrabble word: LOADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOADING exist?
Definitions of LOADING in dictionaries:
- noun - weight to be borne or conveyed
- noun - a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- noun - the ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- noun - the labor of putting a load of something on or in a vehicle or ship or container etc.
- verb - fill or place a load on
- verb - provide (a device) with something necessary
- verb - transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- verb - put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- A weight placed on something else; a burden.
- A substance added to something else; a filler.
- An addition to an insurance premium.
- The addition of inductance to a transmission line to improve its transmission characteristics.
- noun - a burden
There are 7 letters in LOADING: A D G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOADING plus a wildcard: LOADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.