Scrabble word: DIAGONAL
Is DIAGONAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIAGONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
- noun - a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- noun - an oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard
- noun - (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
- noun - a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- adj - connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face
- adj - having an oblique or slanted direction
- Joining two nonadjacent vertices of a polygon.
- Joining two vertices of a polyhedron not in the same face.
- Having a slanted or oblique direction.
- Having oblique lines or markings.
- A diagonal line or plane.
- Something, such as a row, course, or part, that is arranged obliquely.
- A fabric woven with diagonal lines.
- noun - an oblique line
There are 8 letters in DIAGONAL: A A D G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAGONAL
Click to search all anagrams of DIAGONAL plus a wildcard: DIAGONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAGONAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAGONAL
Lookup in Wiki for DIAGONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.