Scrabble word: DIAGONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAGONAL exist?
Definitions of DIAGONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
- noun - a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- noun - an oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard
- noun - (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
- noun - a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- adj - connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face
- adj - having an oblique or slanted direction
- Joining two nonadjacent vertices of a polygon.
- Joining two vertices of a polyhedron not in the same face.
- Having a slanted or oblique direction.
- Having oblique lines or markings.
- A diagonal line or plane.
- Something, such as a row, course, or part, that is arranged obliquely.
- A fabric woven with diagonal lines.
- noun - an oblique line