Scrabble word: LADINO
Is LADINO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LADINO in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of mixed racial ancestry (especially mixed European and Native American ancestry)
- noun - the Spanish dialect spoken by Sephardic Jews but written in the Hebrew script
- A Romance language with elements borrowed from Hebrew that is spoken by Sephardic Jews especially in the Balkans.
- In Central America, a Spanishspeaking or acculturated Indian; a mestizo.
- noun - a fast-growing clover
There are 6 letters in LADINO: A D I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LADINO
Click to search all anagrams of LADINO plus a wildcard: LADINO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LADINO
Images for LADINO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.