Scrabble word: ORDINAL
Is ORDINAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORDINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a taxonomic order
- adj - being or denoting a numerical order in a series
- Being of a specified position in a numbered series: an ordinal rank of seventh.
- Of or relating to a taxonomic order.
- An ordinal number.
- A book of instructions for daily services.
- A book of forms for ordination.
- noun - a number designating position in a series
There are 7 letters in ORDINAL: A D I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDINAL
Click to search all anagrams of ORDINAL plus a wildcard: ORDINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDINAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDINAL
Lookup in Wiki for ORDINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.