Scrabble word: IRONCLAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRONCLAD exist?
Definitions of IRONCLAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden warship of the 19th century that is plated with iron or steel armor
- adj - sheathed in iron plates for protection
- adj - inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable
- Sheathed with iron plates for protection.
- A 19th-century warship having sides armored with metal plates.
- noun - an armored warship
There are 8 letters in IRONCLAD: A C D I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONCLAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRONCLAD plus a wildcard: IRONCLAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRONCLAD
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRONCLAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.