Scrabble word: CORDIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORDIAL exist?
Definitions of CORDIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
- adj - diffusing warmth and friendliness
- adj - politely warm and friendly
- adj - sincerely or intensely felt
- Strongly felt; fervent: a cordial abhorrence of waste.
- Serving to invigorate; stimulating.
- A stimulant; a tonic.
- A liqueur.
- noun - a sweetened alcoholic beverage
There are 7 letters in CORDIAL: A C D I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORDIAL plus a wildcard: CORDIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORDIAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORDIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.