Scrabble word: NORDIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORDIC exist?
Definitions of NORDIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages
- adj - relating to Germany and Scandinavia
- adj - resembling peoples of Scandinavia
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Scandinavia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Of or relating to a human physical type exemplified by the tall, narrow-headed, light-skinned, blond-haired peoples of Scandinavia.
- Of or relating to ski competition featuring ski jumping and cross-country racing.
- adj - pertaining to cross-country ski racing and ski jumping