Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NORDIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORDIC exist?
Definitions of NORDIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages
- adj - relating to Germany and Scandinavia
- adj - resembling peoples of Scandinavia
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Scandinavia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Of or relating to a human physical type exemplified by the tall, narrow-headed, light-skinned, blond-haired peoples of Scandinavia.
- Of or relating to ski competition featuring ski jumping and cross-country racing.
- adj - pertaining to cross-country ski racing and ski jumping
There are 6 letters in NORDIC: C D I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORDIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NORDIC plus a wildcard: NORDIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORDIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NORDIC
- The nordic aliens are more similar to humans than any other alien race
- The nordic Walking
- nordic Walking is the fastest growing fitness activity in the world ...
- nordic walking
- REGULAMIN ZAJ nordic WALKING
- Lago dIdro - nordic Walking
- Bestla bore three sons for Boers Odin Vili and Ve the first of the ...
- nordic walking www.visitmatra.eu
- nordic Walking - gelenkschonendes Ganzkrpertraining
- nordic Walking Urlaub im Harz Unterknfte Hotels ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.