Scrabble word: NORDIC
Is NORDIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NORDIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages
- adj - relating to Germany and Scandinavia
- adj - resembling peoples of Scandinavia
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Scandinavia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Of or relating to a human physical type exemplified by the tall, narrow-headed, light-skinned, blond-haired peoples of Scandinavia.
- Of or relating to ski competition featuring ski jumping and cross-country racing.
- adj - pertaining to cross-country ski racing and ski jumping
There are 6 letters in NORDIC: C D I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORDIC
Click to search all anagrams of NORDIC plus a wildcard: NORDIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORDIC
Images for NORDIC
Lookup in Wiki for NORDIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.