Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALDRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALDRON exist?
Definitions of CALDRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large pot that is used for boiling
- A large vessel, such as a kettle or vat, used for boiling.
- A state or situation of great distress or unrest felt to resemble a boiling kettle or vat: a caldron of conflicting corporate politics.
- n - a large kettle or boiler
There are 7 letters in CALDRON: A C D L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALDRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALDRON plus a wildcard: CALDRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALDRON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALDRON
- Full resolution (2690 2503 pixels file size 2.4 MB MIME ...
- The caldron - Hexagram 50
- Original articles from our library related to the Cauldron. See Table ...
- caldron - 1280x1024 - 54
- bonus cauldron svg Tu Js and a Taco
- caldron - Large
- Download the .png files HERE.
- Cauldron - Minecraft Wiki
- Homebrew Processor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.