Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALNICO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALNICO exist?
Definitions of ALNICO in dictionaries:
- noun - trade name for an alloy used to make high-energy permanent magnets
- Any of several hard, strong alloys of iron, aluminum, nickel, cobalt and sometimes copper, niobium, or tantalum, used to make strong permanent magnets.
- n - an alloy containing aluminum, nickel, and cobalt
There are 6 letters in ALNICO: A C I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALNICO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALNICO plus a wildcard: ALNICO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALNICO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALNICO
- alnico Rod Magnets
- alnico and SmCo magnets
- China alnico Magnet - large image for Magnet
- alnico Permanent Magnets
- alnico Rare Earth Permanent Magnet - China Electronic and Digital ...
- Cast alnico Magnets-NKmagnet
- alnico Block Magnet View magnet winchoice Product Details from ...
- Cast alnico Magnets
- ... alnico( Aluminum - Nickel - Cobalt ) Ma... Composite alnico Magnet
- Cylinder Cast alnico Magnets - Offers from Cylinder Cast alnico ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.