Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOLACIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLACIN exist?
Definitions of FOLACIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a B vitamin that is essential for cell growth and reproduction
- n - a B vitamin
There are 7 letters in FOLACIN: A C F I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLACIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLACIN plus a wildcard: FOLACIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLACIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLACIN
- Comprehensive Portal For Medicinal Herbs Plant Info
- folacin deficiency and requirement in the squirrel monkey _Saimiri
- Benefits of Whole Plant-based Foods
- Vitamin B9 folacin Folic acid Health information and resources ...
- Vit b-11 folacin (foliumzuur) 800ug solgar Bik & Bik drogisterij
- - ...
- Solgar folacin (Folic Acid) 400ug Tablets
- Solgar folacin Folic Acid supplement NZ Muscle
- Vitamin C Foods Pregnant Women What Does Vitamin C Do
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.