Scrabble word: COIF
In which Scrabble dictionary does COIF exist?
Definitions of COIF in dictionaries:
- noun - the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair)
- noun - a skullcap worn by nuns under a veil or by soldiers under a hood of mail or formerly by British sergeants-at-law
- verb - cover with a coif
- verb - arrange attractively
- A tight-fitting cap worn under a veil, as by nuns.
- A white skullcap formerly worn by English lawyers.
- A heavy skullcap of steel or leather, formerly worn under a helmet or mail hood.
- To cover with or as if with a coif.
- verb - to style the hair
There are 4 letters in COIF: C F I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COIF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COIF plus a wildcard: COIF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COIF
Images for COIF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.