Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COIFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COIFS exist?
Definitions of COIFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair)
- noun - a skullcap worn by nuns under a veil or by soldiers under a hood of mail or formerly by British sergeants-at-law
- verb - cover with a coif
- verb - arrange attractively
- v - to style the hair
There are 5 letters in COIFS: C F I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COIFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COIFS plus a wildcard: COIFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COIFS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COIFS
- coifs dogs 09 Crazy Dog
- Cool coifs - Twin Cities Style - May 2012 - Minnesota
- Trimmed coifs
- coifs couture hair extensions boutique
- coifs from 1180
- How to make a Coif 1 and 3 piece patterns
- Medieval Coif in white Linen for SCA Garb Elizabethan Hat Arming ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.