Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FALCON
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALCON exist?
Definitions of FALCON in dictionaries:
- noun - diurnal birds of prey having long pointed powerful wings adapted for swift flight
- verb - hunt with falcons
- Any of various birds of prey of the family Falconidae and especially of the genus Falco, having a short, curved beak and long, pointed, powerful wings adapted for swift flight.
- Any of several species of these birds or related birds such as hawks, trained to hunt small game.
- A female bird of this type used in falconry.
- A small cannon in use from the 15th to the 17th century.
- noun - a bird of prey
There are 6 letters in FALCON: A C F L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FALCON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FALCON plus a wildcard: FALCON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALCON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FALCON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.