Is CALF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALF in various dictionaries:
- noun - young of domestic cattle
- noun - the muscular back part of the shank
- noun - fine leather from the skin of a calf
- noun - young of various large placental mammals e.g. whale or giraffe or elephant or buffalo
- A young cow or bull.
- The young of certain other mammals, such as the elephant or whale.
- Calfskin leather.
- A large floating chunk of ice split off from a glacier, an iceberg, or a floe.
- An awkward, callow youth.
- adj - a young cow or bull [n CALVES or CALFS] : CALFLIKE
There are 4 letters in CALF: A C F L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALF
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALF, to go: CALF?
Rearrange the letters in CALF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALF
What's nearby CALF
Lookup in Wiki for CALF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALF"