Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALF exist?
Definitions of CALF in dictionaries:
- noun - young of domestic cattle
- noun - the muscular back part of the shank
- noun - fine leather from the skin of a calf
- noun - young of various large placental mammals e.g. whale or giraffe or elephant or buffalo
- A young cow or bull.
- The young of certain other mammals, such as the elephant or whale.
- Calfskin leather.
- A large floating chunk of ice split off from a glacier, an iceberg, or a floe.
- An awkward, callow youth.
- adj - a young cow or bull [n CALVES or CALFS] : CALFLIKE
There are 4 letters in CALF: A C F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALF plus a wildcard: CALF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALF
Images for CALF
- Free cow calf photo references for 3d artists
- FileNew Forest calf.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- baby calf
- The Greer Farm Berries Grassfed Meats & More
- Filecalf and cow.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Photograph Small calf - Calves
- Charlois-Angus calf - 0.00 Copperhead Hollow Farm
- calf Found In Backseat of Honda Civic Stupid News on Stupid People ...
- calf Photo Side
- Filcalf.jpg - Wikipedia