Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALFS exist?
Definitions of CALFS in dictionaries:
- noun - young of domestic cattle
- noun - the muscular back part of the shank
- noun - fine leather from the skin of a calf
- noun - young of various large placental mammals e.g. whale or giraffe or elephant or buffalo
- adj - a young cow or bull [n CALVES or CALFS] : CALFLIKE
There are 5 letters in CALFS: A C F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALFS plus a wildcard: CALFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALFS
Images for CALFS
- Snoopy Calves 2011 progeny of the MED AI cattle improvement scheme ...
- Today is the final day of the Calf raises. Tomorrow we start crunches ...
- Absolut Campbells POP absolut vodka cereja 2
- Biografia de Jsus Gonalves
- Chad Mackay 1st place 2012 ReebokCrossFit Australasian Regionals ...
- girls with big calves HNNNNNNNNNNG - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- rate my calves10.. also help - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- HaMavdil The Great Khukim Con
- beautiful cow in the pasture coloring page
- Vanessa Goncalves en la gala de Miss Venezuela 2010
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.