Scrabble word: SCLAFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCLAFF exist?
Definitions of SCLAFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the club head hits the ground before hitting the ball
- verb - strike (a golf ball) such that the ground is scraped first
- verb - strike (the ground) in making a sclaff
- To strike (the ground) with a golf club before hitting the ball.
- To hit (a ball) in this manner.
- verb - to strike the ground with the club before hitting the ball in golf
There are 6 letters in SCLAFF: A C F F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCLAFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCLAFF plus a wildcard: SCLAFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCLAFF
Images for SCLAFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.