Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCLAFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCLAFF exist?
Definitions of SCLAFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the club head hits the ground before hitting the ball
- verb - strike (a golf ball) such that the ground is scraped first
- verb - strike (the ground) in making a sclaff
- To strike (the ground) with a golf club before hitting the ball.
- To hit (a ball) in this manner.
- v - to strike the ground with the club before hitting the ball in golf
There are 6 letters in SCLAFF: A C F F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCLAFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCLAFF plus a wildcard: SCLAFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCLAFF
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCLAFF
- EYES HAVE IT ... Lennon cant believe Brown was booked for celebrating ...
- Asiana Travel Mate team building 2009.jpg.
- Firefly Books
- retro peace holiday photo cards