Scrabble word: FLACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLACK exist?
Definitions of FLACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer
- noun - intense adverse criticism
- noun - artillery designed to shoot upward at airplanes
- To act as a press agent: flacking for a movie studio.
- verb - to work as a press agent
There are 5 letters in FLACK: A C F K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLACK plus a wildcard: FLACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLACK
Images for FLACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.