Scrabble word: LOADINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOADINGS exist?
Definitions of LOADINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - weight to be borne or conveyed
- noun - a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- noun - the ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- noun - the labor of putting a load of something on or in a vehicle or ship or container etc.
- noun - a burden
There are 8 letters in LOADINGS: A D G I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOADINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOADINGS plus a wildcard: LOADINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOADINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOADINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.