Scrabble word: DEALING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEALING exist?
Definitions of DEALING in dictionaries:
- noun - method or manner of conduct in relation to others
- noun - the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities)
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- verb - take action with respect to (someone or something)
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - do business
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - behave in a certain way towards others
- verb - distribute cards to the players in a game
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - give (a specific card) to a player
- verb - sell
- Method or manner of conduct in relation to others; treatment: honest dealing.
- noun - a business transaction
There are 7 letters in DEALING: A D E G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEALING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEALING plus a wildcard: DEALING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEALING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEALING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.