Scrabble word: LANGUID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANGUID exist?
Definitions of LANGUID in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking spirit or liveliness
- Lacking energy or vitality; weak: a languid wave of the hand.
- Showing little or no spirit or animation; listless: a languid mood.
- Lacking vigor or force; slow: languid breezes.
- adj - lacking in vigor or vitality
There are 7 letters in LANGUID: A D G I L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANGUID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANGUID plus a wildcard: LANGUID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANGUID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANGUID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.