Scrabble word: GUILD
Is GUILD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GUILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards.
- A similar association, as of merchants or artisans, in medieval times.
- One of four groups of plants, the lianas, epiphytes, saprophytes, and parasites, having a characteristic mode of existence that involves some dependence on other plant life.
- noun - an association of people of the same trade
There are 5 letters in GUILD: D G I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUILD
Click to search all anagrams of GUILD plus a wildcard: GUILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUILD
Images for GUILD
Lookup in Wiki for GUILD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.