Scrabble word: GUILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUILD exist?
Definitions of GUILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards.
- A similar association, as of merchants or artisans, in medieval times.
- One of four groups of plants, the lianas, epiphytes, saprophytes, and parasites, having a characteristic mode of existence that involves some dependence on other plant life.
- noun - an association of people of the same trade