Scrabble word: LEANING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEANING exist?
Definitions of LEANING in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination to do something
- noun - a natural inclination
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - the act of deviating from a vertical position
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adj - departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- An inclination, a tendency, or a preference.
- noun - an inclination to act or think in a particular way