Scrabble word: LEANING
Is LEANING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEANING in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination to do something
- noun - a natural inclination
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - the act of deviating from a vertical position
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adj - departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- An inclination, a tendency, or a preference.
- noun - an inclination to act or think in a particular way
There are 7 letters in LEANING: A E G I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANING
Click to search all anagrams of LEANING plus a wildcard: LEANING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEANING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEANING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.