Scrabble word: LEARNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARNING exist?
Definitions of LEARNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
- noun - profound scholarly knowledge
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill.
- Knowledge or skill gained through schooling or study.
- Behavioral modification especially through experience or conditioning.
- noun - acquired knowledge