Scrabble word: LEARNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARNING exist?
Definitions of LEARNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
- noun - profound scholarly knowledge
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill.
- Knowledge or skill gained through schooling or study.
- Behavioral modification especially through experience or conditioning.
- noun - acquired knowledge
There are 8 letters in LEARNING: A E G I L N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEARNING plus a wildcard: LEARNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEARNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEARNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.