Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENABLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENABLING exist?
Definitions of ENABLING in dictionaries:
- verb - render capable or able for some task
- adj - providing legal power or sanction
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY
There are 8 letters in ENABLING: A B E G I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENABLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENABLING plus a wildcard: ENABLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENABLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENABLING
- Expectant Mom Alyssa Milano Launches Website enabling Fans to Raise ...
- enabling cookies in Internet Explorer
- About enabling Enterprise Education
- Fileenabling Garden of the Cedar Valley Arboretum & Botanic Gardens ...
- enabling money funds parents living at home older after college ...
- Quicktionary 2 Premium
- College Further Education Licences
- Gift of life enabling Evolution
- Microsystems for Health and Usage Monitoring enablingMNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.