Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINKAGE exist?
Definitions of LINKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an associative relation
- noun - (genetics) traits that tend to be inherited together as a consequence of an association between their genes
- noun - a mechanical system of rods or springs or pivots that transmits power or motion
- noun - the act of linking things together
- The act or process of linking.
- The condition of being linked.
- A connection or relation; an association.
- A negotiating policy of making agreement on one issue dependent on progress toward another objective.
- A system of interconnected machine elements, such as rods, springs, and pivots, used to transmit power or motion.
- A measure of the induced voltage in a circuit caused by a magnetic flux and equal to the flux times the number of turns in the coil that surrounds it.
- An association between two or more genes such that the traits they control tend to be inherited together.
- v - to join together
There are 7 letters in LINKAGE: A E G I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINKAGE plus a wildcard: LINKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINKAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINKAGE
- FileThree-point linkage Ferguson TE-20 Abergavenny.jpg - Wikimedia ...
- MissingLinkZ - VW Shift linkage Installation
- after taking off all the linkage this is what it looks like. also in ...
- linkage (mechanical) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- partial linkage map of Drosophila chromosome II.
- Human Genetics - linkage and Mapping
- BCHPLSPPA 609 Lecture Seventeen B Web Notes
- Carbohydrates - Starch
- ... to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor and Transmission linkage Assembly
- darker shades representing stronger linkage disequilibrium the linkage ...