Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINKAGE exist?
Definitions of LINKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an associative relation
- noun - (genetics) traits that tend to be inherited together as a consequence of an association between their genes
- noun - a mechanical system of rods or springs or pivots that transmits power or motion
- noun - the act of linking things together
- The act or process of linking.
- The condition of being linked.
- A connection or relation; an association.
- A negotiating policy of making agreement on one issue dependent on progress toward another objective.
- A system of interconnected machine elements, such as rods, springs, and pivots, used to transmit power or motion.
- A measure of the induced voltage in a circuit caused by a magnetic flux and equal to the flux times the number of turns in the coil that surrounds it.
- An association between two or more genes such that the traits they control tend to be inherited together.
- verb - to join together
There are 7 letters in LINKAGE: A E G I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINKAGE plus a wildcard: LINKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINKAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINKAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.