Scrabble word: LINKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINKAGE exist?
Definitions of LINKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an associative relation
- noun - (genetics) traits that tend to be inherited together as a consequence of an association between their genes
- noun - a mechanical system of rods or springs or pivots that transmits power or motion
- noun - the act of linking things together
- The act or process of linking.
- The condition of being linked.
- A connection or relation; an association.
- A negotiating policy of making agreement on one issue dependent on progress toward another objective.
- A system of interconnected machine elements, such as rods, springs, and pivots, used to transmit power or motion.
- A measure of the induced voltage in a circuit caused by a magnetic flux and equal to the flux times the number of turns in the coil that surrounds it.
- An association between two or more genes such that the traits they control tend to be inherited together.
- verb - to join together