Scrabble word: KEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEG exist?
Definitions of KEG in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity contained in a keg
- noun - small cask or barrel
- A small cask or barrel with a capacity of about 30 gallons (114 liters).
- Such a container and its contents.
- A unit of weight used for nails, equal to 100 pounds (45.
- verb - to store in a keg (a small barrel)
There are 3 letters in KEG: E G K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEG plus a wildcard: KEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEG
3 letter words
Images for KEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.