Scrabble word: SKEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEG exist?
Definitions of SKEG in dictionaries:
- noun - a brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost
- A timber that connects the keel and the sternpost of a ship.
- An arm extending to the rear of the keel to support the rudder and protect the propeller.
- A series of timbers attached to the stern of a small boat, serving as a keel to keep the boat on course.
- noun - a timber that connects the keel and sternpost of a ship