Scrabble word: SKEG
Is SKEG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKEG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost
- A timber that connects the keel and the sternpost of a ship.
- An arm extending to the rear of the keel to support the rudder and protect the propeller.
- A series of timbers attached to the stern of a small boat, serving as a keel to keep the boat on course.
- noun - a timber that connects the keel and sternpost of a ship
There are 4 letters in SKEG: E G K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKEG, to go: SKEG?
Rearrange the letters in SKEG and see some winning combinations
Images for SKEG
Lookup in Wiki for SKEG
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.