Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEG exist?
Definitions of SKEG in dictionaries:
- noun - a brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost
- A timber that connects the keel and the sternpost of a ship.
- An arm extending to the rear of the keel to support the rudder and protect the propeller.
- A series of timbers attached to the stern of a small boat, serving as a keel to keep the boat on course.
- n - a timber that connects the keel and sternpost of a ship
There are 4 letters in SKEG: E G K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKEG plus a wildcard: SKEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKEG
Images for SKEG
- Fantasia 35 Mark II skeg Rudder
- skeg holds the shaft in places and stops vibration.
- Skid roll-bar skeg to keel-safety-skeg-roberts.jpg
- skeg repair using skeg Guard...Thoughts Advice - The Hull Truth ...
- sailboat skeg rudder - rudder on skeg
- ... News SHOP kayak mods_ retrofitting a ruddered kayak with a skeg
- skeg rudder is the most popular with the swiftness of a spade and ...
- ... - Carbon Fiber Kevlar and Titanium skeg Repair & Protection
- Beginners guide when and how to use the kayak skeg
- The skeg in the fully deployed position.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.