Is LINEAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINEAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - the number of lines in a piece of printed material
- noun - a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- noun - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- Direct descent from a particular ancestor; ancestry.
- The descendants of a common ancestor considered to be the founder of the line.
- noun - direct descent from an ancestor
There are 7 letters in LINEAGE: A E E G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINEAGE, to go: LINEAGE?
Rearrange the letters in LINEAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LINEAGE
6 letters out of LINEAGE
5 letters out of LINEAGE
4 letters out of LINEAGE
3 letters out of LINEAGE
2 letters out of LINEAGE
Contextual use of LINEAGE
What's nearby LINEAGE
Lookup in Wiki for LINEAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINEAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINEAGE"