Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINEAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEAGE exist?
Definitions of LINEAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - the number of lines in a piece of printed material
- noun - a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- noun - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- Direct descent from a particular ancestor; ancestry.
- The descendants of a common ancestor considered to be the founder of the line.
- noun - direct descent from an ancestor
There are 7 letters in LINEAGE: A E E G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINEAGE plus a wildcard: LINEAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINEAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.