Scrabble word: LINEAGES
Is LINEAGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LINEAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - the number of lines in a piece of printed material
- noun - a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- noun - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- noun - direct descent from an ancestor
There are 8 letters in LINEAGES: A E E G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEAGES
Click to search all anagrams of LINEAGES plus a wildcard: LINEAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEAGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINEAGES
Lookup in Wiki for LINEAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.