Scrabble word: SENILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENILE exist?
Definitions of SENILE in dictionaries:
- adj - mentally or physically infirm with age
- Relating to, characteristic of, or resulting from old age.
- Exhibiting the symptoms of senility, as impaired memory or the inability to perform certain mental tasks.
- Worn away nearly to the base level, as at the end of an erosion cycle.
- noun - one who exhibits senility
There are 6 letters in SENILE: E E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENILE plus a wildcard: SENILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENILE
Images for SENILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.