Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICENSE exist?
Definitions of LICENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- noun - freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- noun - excessive freedom
- noun - the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- verb - authorize officially
- Official or legal permission to do or own a specified thing.
- Proof of permission granted, usually in the form of a document, card, plate, or tag: a driver’s license.
- Deviation from normal rules, practices, or methods in order to achieve a certain end or effect: poetic license.
- Latitude of action, especially in behavior or speech.
- Lack of due restraint; excessive freedom: “When liberty becomes license, dictatorship is near” (Will Durant).
- Heedlessness for the precepts of proper behavior; licentiousness.
- To give or yield permission to or for.
- To grant a license to or for; authorize.
- verb - to issue or grant authoritative permission to
There are 7 letters in LICENSE: C E E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICENSE plus a wildcard: LICENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICENSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.