Scrabble word: DECLINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECLINES exist?
Definitions of DECLINES in dictionaries:
- noun - change toward something smaller or lower
- noun - a condition inferior to an earlier condition
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- verb - grow worse
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - go down
- verb - go down in value
- verb - inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with