Scrabble word: DECLINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECLINES exist?
Definitions of DECLINES in dictionaries:
- noun - change toward something smaller or lower
- noun - a condition inferior to an earlier condition
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- verb - grow worse
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - go down
- verb - go down in value
- verb - inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with
There are 8 letters in DECLINES: C D E E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECLINES plus a wildcard: DECLINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECLINES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECLINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.