Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILENCE exist?
Definitions of SILENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- noun - the absence of sound
- noun - a refusal to speak when expected
- noun - the trait of keeping things secret
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
- The condition or quality of being or keeping still and silent.
- The absence of sound; stillness.
- A period of time without speech or noise.
- Refusal or failure to speak out.
- To make silent or bring to silence: silenced the crowd with a gesture.
- To curtail the expression of; suppress: silencing all criticism; silenced their opponents.
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 7 letters in SILENCE: C E E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILENCE plus a wildcard: SILENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILENCE
- Preachers Blog silence is Golden
- silence THE LYTE ZONE
- update at 2 May 2012 See Francesca Zelnick on silence )
- Le silence est une grande bndiction il purifie le cerveau lui ...
- Shhhsilence From The Pews
- Listen to the silence Walking Towards the Light
- MAX Dissecting Society silence is golden
- Hello Im the Doctor The silence
- Lent the Discipline of silence Reflections