Scrabble word: SILENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILENCE exist?
Definitions of SILENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- noun - the absence of sound
- noun - a refusal to speak when expected
- noun - the trait of keeping things secret
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
- The condition or quality of being or keeping still and silent.
- The absence of sound; stillness.
- A period of time without speech or noise.
- Refusal or failure to speak out.
- To make silent or bring to silence: silenced the crowd with a gesture.
- To curtail the expression of; suppress: silencing all criticism; silenced their opponents.
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 7 letters in SILENCE: C E E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILENCE plus a wildcard: SILENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.