Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICENCES exist?
Definitions of LICENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - excessive freedom
- noun - freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- verb - authorize officially
- v - to issue or grant authoritative permission to
There are 8 letters in LICENCES: C C E E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICENCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICENCES plus a wildcard: LICENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICENCES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICENCES
- Angela Fletcher Creefest 2010 Coordinator Chapleau Cree First ...
- Holiprom - Stade Franais Paris
- US Plougonvelin - Accueil
- Fishing group head sells lobster licence - Worldnews.com
- James Lovell had set up in business in butchery and bakery at ...
- ... Captain Antarctica 3 licences iPhone et 3 licences iPad gagner
- Membres du Bureau Arbitres Entraineurs Tarifs licences ...
- Tectonique des Plaques - Les Isothermes dans la Lithosphre
- Sequoia Energy gets Environmental licences
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.