Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICENCE exist?
Definitions of LICENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - excessive freedom
- noun - freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- verb - authorize officially
- v - to issue or grant authoritative permission to
There are 7 letters in LICENCE: C C E E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICENCE plus a wildcard: LICENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICENCE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICENCE
- The NWT Drivers licence has a new format to make it a more secure ...
- 1000 fine for having out of date photographs on driving licences ...
- 2002 licence Commerce et Vente Spcialit Management de la ...
- FilePL driving license front.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- l Universit Paul Sabatier - Toulouse 3 mention Assez Bien ...
- licence Aes
- wie (fast) berall auf der welt kann der mensch sich auch auf sri ...
- BAC2 licence Professionnelle au Maroc pour OFPPT OU DEPLOME ...
- licence Liepjas Katou pamatskola
- The new one-piece licences roll out in January 2011. (Saskatchewan ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.