Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCIENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCIENCE exist?
Definitions of SCIENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular branch of scientific knowledge
- noun - ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
- The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
- Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
- Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
- Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I’ve got packing a suitcase down to a science.
- An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
- Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.
- n - a department of systematized knowledge
There are 7 letters in SCIENCE: C C E E I N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCIENCE plus a wildcard: SCIENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCIENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCIENCE
- Weird science SBIRs DIEHL Research Grant Services
- Areas of sciencescience
- After School science
- Open Source science on the Internet KQED QUEST
- 2000 Model Knowledge Domain -Natural science
- As to science itself it can only grow.Galileo Galilei
- science and the supernatural Open Parachute
- Award Winning School science Project AGOOSA
- Levels of science Games
- Best Education Possible Easy Elementary science Fair Projects
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.