Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICENSES exist?
Definitions of LICENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- noun - freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- noun - excessive freedom
- noun - the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- verb - authorize officially
- v - to issue or grant authoritative permission to
There are 8 letters in LICENSES: C E E I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICENSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICENSES plus a wildcard: LICENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICENSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICENSES
- Marriage licenses
- Infographic of popular software licenses
- Agilent E5515C - 8960 Series 10 Wireless Comms Test - MetricTest
- new law for 2013 immigration
- Choose a career in Aesthetics at the esthetician school for Virginia ...
- Arkansas Cosmetology New Establishment License
- Johnny Depp Joins Pirates 4 Cast in Cannes
- Free Printable Marriage Certificate Template - This blank printable ...
- Non-Denominational Ceremony & Confidential Marriage licenses
- Personalized Drivers License Invitations and Birth Announcements
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.