Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILENCES exist?
Definitions of SILENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- noun - the absence of sound
- noun - a refusal to speak when expected
- noun - the trait of keeping things secret
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 8 letters in SILENCES: C E E I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILENCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILENCES plus a wildcard: SILENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILENCES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILENCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.